Site has moved

My site has moved. You can now find me @ http://www.krazykdesigns.b3autiful.com

Sisters are Forever Mega Kit

Monday, August 25, 2008 3 comments

Yes, I finally made a kit by myself...and it ended up a bit larger than I anticipated...lol. My little sister, Emily, was the inspiration for this kit. We have our fights, especially since we are 11 years apart, but I love her to death. I hope you all enjoy my new kit.


Here's a preview of the kit

Kit Includes:
11 papers
24 elements
(including 6 flowers, 4 glitters, 2 clips)
5 bows
3 ribbons
5 frames
5 wordarts
2 alphas
For a total of 55 pieces.

You can get this kit @ The B3autiful Shop

And to show you how proud I am of this kit, Here's a sampler!!!
Just don't forget to say thanks... It goes a long way ;)

Sampler Includes:
1 paper
1 frame
3 elements
1 wordart
Download it @ The B3autiful Shop

And here's a tag made with the new kit.....

3 comments: to “ Sisters are Forever Mega Kit so far...