Site has moved

My site has moved. You can now find me @ http://www.krazykdesigns.b3autiful.com

Pink Ladies Rock Mega Collab and Sampler

Thursday, August 7, 2008 1 comments

Pink Ladies Rock Mega Collab Kit!!!
I went in with kwlkitten designs to create an AWESOME scrap kit.
We decided to share a little bit of it with you just so you can see for
yourself how well it turned out.
Kit Preview:

Get the entire kit @ The B3autiful Shop
Kit Contains:
10 papers
3 bows
9 buttons
11 charms
2 alphas
7 frames
3 ribbons
24 elements
and 4 wordarts


Pink Ladies Rock Freebie Sampler
Kit Contains:
1 paper
1 frame
1 bow
1 word art
Get it @ The B3autiful Shop

Hope you all like ;)
Remember... If you create anything with my kit I would LOVE to see it!!

1 comments: to “ Pink Ladies Rock Mega Collab and Sampler so far...